Sunday 26 May 2013

NOTD China Glaze ~ Make Some Noise

 
 
 
 
I adore this summery shade of coral.  It's not too bright or neon & has the slightest hint of pink to it making it a good all-round shade & great now the sun has actually decided to show it's face again!
 
I'm finding myself buying more & more China Glaze polishes now as I love the variety of shades available & it helps that I get them at the beauty wholesaler so they're a great price!  The coverage is great & when teamed with my trusty nail duo of China Glaze Strong Adhesion base coat & Seche Vite top coat, I get at least a week from my manicure.  They never chip, just show some signs of slight wear on the nail tips after about 5 or 6 days.......but I'm happy with that!
 
I applied 2 coats & the finish is quite glossy on its own but I just love the quality finish of Seche Vite.  I keep reading on other blogs about other top coats but I just can't bring myself to try any out as I personally don't think I can top this one.........can I??
 
I hope everyone's enjoying their weekend in the sun!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...