Sunday 30 June 2013

Let me entertain you.....!

Sorry folks, this last fortnight has been choc-full of end-of-term madness hence my lack of blog posts but school holidays are now underway so I should be posting more regularly now!!
 
Anyway, let me fill you in on this week's wee jaunt to Glasgow.  It'd been 12 long years since I last saw him in concert, but the day had finally arrived to go & see the one & only Robbie Williams!!  If you've read my very first blog post, you'd know that I'm a rock chick at heart but when it comes to Robbie, that all goes out the window I'm afraid!  He's such an entertainer & puts on a truly amazing show, I just LOVED it!!  And as a total bonus, Olly Murs was the supporting act, he too putting on a great show!
 
My sister was up for the show too so we decided to have lunch at Jamie's Italian on George Square first before we checked into our hotel (situated pretty much underneath the M8 flyover, nice!) & headed off to the show.  We had a fantastic meal & it was really good value (2 starters, 2 mains, 2 large glasses of red & 1 cocktail was a tad over £40!!)
 
 


 
 

 
And now for the main man!!!
 




 
 
It was such a fantastic concert, I really hope I don't have to wait another 12 years to see him again!!  (At which point I realise I'll be 50.... nope, I can't think of that right now!!!)
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I wasn't impressed with Jamies when I went :( it was all really bland. Looks like you had such a good time. Loveeeely post.

    Em x

    emtalks.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just going to say the same! Although, I am referencing the one in Edinburgh which is often far too busy and somehow misses the mark I feel. But likewise, looks like you enjoyed a good time! yay.
      It's always so "satisfying" when you enjoy a good evening start to end, cocktails, food, wine, entertainment etc!
      India Alexandra x

      Delete
    2. We've eaten at the Edinburgh one too but had such a great meal in there!! It was ridiculously busy though when we went.
      It was all a prelude to Robbie anyway, lol!!
      Sarah x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...