Tuesday 6 May 2014

NOTD Nails Inc ~ Copacabana Coral


Whenever I spot a magazine offering a freebie, I'm drawn to it like a moth to a flame, especially when it's a Nails Inc. nail polish!

Out of the three colours on offer with this months InStyle (a bright coral, a pink & a greige nude) the coral was just calling me & I also had a £2 off voucher for the mag so it was bargain of the day!




Copacabana Coral is just my sort of colour & it offers the fabulous application & longevity that normally comes with Nails Inc. polishes.  As always, I start with my China Glaze Strong Adhesion base coat, followed by two coats of colour & a final coat of Seche Vite top coat.




As you can see, it's the perfect colour for summer & would look amazing with a tan (wishful thinking!)  I'm now into day 5 of my manicure with no chipping or tip wear, pretty darned good considering I've been painting furniture (sans CSI gloves!) but this explains the dry, gnarly skin & cuticles - whoops, sorry!!

Have you snapped one of these freebies up yet?





2 comments:

  1. I went for the pink and love it to bits! Having to physically restrain myself from getting this coral one as well - gorgeous! How on earth have you managed 5 days unchipped - amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the perfect Spring/Summer colour! I just subscribed to Instyle on offer & still haven't received my copy! Not happy! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...