Thursday 29 May 2014

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet ~ Frambourjoise



I've really not had much luck with matte lipsticks/colours in the past, even when taking into account all the lip scrub & balm prep beforehand.....until this wee gem from Bourjois.

I bought this as soon as it was released in March-ish (sorry, I can't remember exactly when!) & it's a matte finish liquid lipstick with a doe-foot applicator.  And it's amazing, it really is!


I picked up the colour 'Frambourjoise' as an everyday shade to take me through spring & summer & it's as pretty near to perfect as you'd want & expect from a liquid lip colour.  It applies like a dream with the most bizarre silky, velvetty (hence the name!) texture & is so comfortable to wear, it's like you have nothing on your lips!  It's not drying at all, unlike every other matte lip colour I've tried & lasts for a phenomenally long time - two coffees, a croissant & lunch & it still hadn't shifted or faded!!



I'm ridiculously impressed with this latest offering from Bourjois & will be buying other colours really soon!!

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet £8.99 from Superdrug, currently on 3 for 2.  Fabulous!!







3 comments:

  1. You have amazing lips Sarah if I may say so! This looks fantastic on - keep meaning to pick one up! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! *blushes*. They really are fab, you should try one! Xx

      Delete
  2. This looks amazing & I love the colour! I'm with Jenny....you have lovely lips! Jel! Ax

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...