Friday 16 May 2014

Crail Food Festival 2014 part1


I wrote a post last year about our visit to the 3rd annual Crail Food Festival - you read it here if you missed it - so I was really happy to be asked by the organisers if this year, I would be one of their 'official' bloggers!  Ermmm, yes please!!


I was asked to write my post about Sucre Coeur, a confectionery company based in the East Neuk of Fife, about their work & what they have in store for this year's event.  Last week, I had the pleasure of meeting Karen, one of the owners of Sucre Coeur & after finding out what they'll be delighting the public with next month, she showed me photos of some of their incredible work. 








Amazing huh?

You can read my full blog post here & if you want any more info on the Crail Food Festival, check out their website here, it really is worth going to if you're in the area!







1 comment:

  1. Too good to eat surely?! They all look amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...