Tuesday 6 August 2013

Summer 2013 #1

Hi folks,  I've been a tad quiet this last couple of weeks due to a much needed break down at my dad's house in the Midlands & then visiting other family who were up in Scotland.  It was great to catch up with friends & we also had a great night out for my sister-in-law-to-be Sarah's hen night!  Much shopping, sunbathing, bbq-ing, reading, eating & drinking was enjoyed (I'll be blogging some of my newest purchases!!)
 
Then when we came home, the following day my dad & step-mum followed us up to Scotland & we met up with my aunt & uncle over from California at the fabulous Kilconquhar Castle in Fife.  Exciting news is to follow regarding this magnificent place!!
 
  We've all had a great time & have enjoyed the sunshine & heat immensely, seeing as we haven't felt like we've enjoyed a summer since we left France!!
 
I thought I'd post a wee mix of photos to show what we've been up to!
 
 


 


 
 
 
Sorry about that last photo, I had a mad 5 minutes trying to take photos of my new Smashbox BB & was losing the will to live at this point, heh heh!!! 
 
Hope you're all enjoying your summers so far!
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...