Tuesday 13 August 2013

Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream

 
 
As I've previously mentioned, I am very new to the Smashbox brand.  I've always read great things about it but because nowhere near to me sells it, I've never bought any to try as I like to sample new products first.  However, when I was away at my dad's the other week, we found a larger Boots branch with a Smashbox counter so I had a little play!  After being colour-matched by the lovely sales assistant, I came away with the 'It's Your Prime' primer tester kit (post to follow shortly!) & a sample pot of their BB cream in light/medium shade.
 
There was enough product in the sample pot to test it for a week & I can honestly say, I don't think I've ever used a better BB cream.  The coverage is seriously amazing, something that I don't usually get with BB creams, it doesn't exacerbate my oily T-zone, is semi-matte & has fantastic longevity, bearing in mind I was testing it out on one of the hottest weeks of the year.  I would happily wear this in place of a foundation all year round & I love that it offers a broad spectrum  SPF 35 too.
 
  The blurb on the box states that it is a '5-in-1 complexion miracle-worker proven to prime, perfect, protect, hydrate & control oil' but I will admit, I was a wee bit sceptical after such a huge claim.......however, this little beauty offers all of those......and then some!!  I was so impressed with it, I ordered the 15ml trial size (£12.50) straight away from the Smashbox website as I still wanted to test it for a while longer before buying a large tube.  It was delivered in 2 days & can I just say kudos to Smashbox for offering free delivery & a free sample with every order, I like this very much!!
 

 
 
For the photo here, I applied it at 8.45am & removed it around 7.30pm & it still looked as fresh as it did when first applied!  This is just before I removed it & the only thing I'd reapplied was my lippy!
 
 
 
 
I really do love this stuff & look forward to trying more products but purleasssssse, if you're reading this Smashbox, open a counter in Dundee!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...