Thursday 27 March 2014

Amazing Marrakech ~ part 2!



I've spoken before on a blog post about my need  for visiting Marrakech (that'll be like my need for new shoes more often than is necessary, ahem ahem!!) & it looks like it may be finally happening, arrrgghhh!!

You may know from my previous blog posts that myself & 2 friends have spent months designing a new library for my son's primary school & we mentioned that we should treat ourselves now it's all finished - you know, a well-deserved pat on the back sort of thing!  It started out as having a lunch out, then a posh night out & then after getting an email from Travelzoo the other day with some amazing deals on it, we all thought sod it, we should have a girlie weekend away instead!

So that's what we're doing.  Come September, the 3 of us & another friend are going to escape the constant laundry, cooking, housework & cries of "muuuuuuuum" etc & just enjoy a weekend of sun, shopping & souks!  And maybe a camel ride thrown in for good measure!  Watch this space - I feel there will be Marrakech planning posts aplenty coming up.......



2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Every Mum deserves some 'me' time & you will all have a ball I'm sure! Ax

    http://couscousandcorkwedges.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're booking it next week after the kids go back to school. I've already bought a new suitcase & planned my outfits, not that I'm excited or anything......!! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...