Tuesday 10 February 2015

Favourite gowns of the BAFTAS 2015

Following on from my Golden Globes post, I thought I'd show you my picks from the BAFTAs.  I'd love to get really dressed up like this, even for just one night!!

Amy Adams in Lanvin

Edith Bowman in Luisa Beccaria

Julianne Moore in Tom Ford

Julie Walters in Adrianna Papell

Kristin Scott Thomas in William Vintage

Laura Bailey in Emilia Wickstead

Rosamund Pike in Roland Mouret


Although I adore these gowns, there were quite a few 'meh' outfits on show at the BAFTAs this year, in my humble opinion of course!!  And don't get me started on some of the Grammys outfits.....!!

I can't wait for the Oscars red carpet now!



8 comments:

  1. Rosamund Pike gets my vote! That black dress is just so elegant! Amy Adams is my runner-up! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought RP looked fabulous - I wasn't keen at all on her Golden Globes or SAG red carpet gowns though! X

      Delete
  2. It's got to be Edith Bowman for me - I adore that gown, and for someone who often makes unflattering choices (that's just the opinion of the oil painting in the corner here ;-) ), when she gets it right, she really gets it right!

    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you imagine getting dressed up to this degree Sarah - it'd be heaven! Love Amy Adams look! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura Bailey looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't she! I'm loving white gowns at the moment - strange as I've really disliked white clothes for years & years! Reminds me too much of my highly unflattering salon whites I used to have to wear!! ;) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...