Wednesday 11 September 2013

NOTD Barry M ~ Vivid Purple

 
 
 
 
As much as I've loved wearing the neons & brights on my nails all summer, somewhere deep down inside of me I'm yelping with happiness that autumn is arriving & the darker, more vampy nail colours are back!!
 
I have another Barry M gem to show you today that I picked up the other day & first off, can I apologise for the photos because they just do not do this stunning colour justice!  I tried to take photos in so many different places with different lights but nothing could show off its true beauty......you'll just have to take my word for it!
 
Vivid Purple is a gorgeous jewel-like shimmer polish & I'm totally in love with it!!  It's just perfect for winter parties.....or just for everyday if you're like me & love a fab, dark nail.  It's a little streaky with just one coat but these photos are with 2 coats & Seche Vite top coat & I just love it!
 
 
 
 
 
What's your favourite nail colour at the minute?
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...