Monday 15 July 2013

NOTD Essie ~ She's Pampered

 
 
I believe Essie She's Pampered was one of the A/W '12 special editions & I picked the little beauty up from the Boots clearance shelf a couple of months back but hadn't tried it until last week.
 
As with most of the Essie polishes, this has a great formula, thick & opaque enough to get away with only one coat but the photo above is with 2 coats & Seche Vite top coat.  It looks more fuschia pink in the bottle but I found it more of a red with a hint of pink.  Either way, it's a beautiful colour ideal for this glorious sunny weather we're having!
 
I managed a week with absolutely no chips & minimal wear on the tips, this is another Essie hit for me!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Love essie!Beautiful color!Lovely blog!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xoxo
    gleamingspire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...